How to Find Us
If you are driving from further afield, we are easy to reach from Junction 16 of the M4.
- After leaving the motorway, head into Swindon on the Great Western Way (the A3102, which leads into the B4006).
- At the Bruce Street Bridges roundabout, take the first exit, continuing north on the B4006 towards Cheney Manor Industrial Estate.
- You will shortly reach a smaller roundabout with a Shell Garage – take the first exit here and head onto the Industrial Estate.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: if you are following your SAT NAV to our post code (SN2 2PJ) then you may end up missing this turning and driving down Telford Pool instead, which is a residential road with no access onto the Industrial Estate.
- Look out for BizSpace (BSS House) on the right side of the road, which is immediately after a large blue ‘ATS Euromaster’ sign, and park in the Bizspace carpark. Parking is free for up to 2 hours and if you are playing more than one game with us we will give you a permit to put in your vehicle.
- Head into the business centre through the main ‘Reception’ entrance that faces the road. There is a map in the reception and we are in Unit 35C – we have a large cog on our front door so you’ll know when you’ve arrived!
If you are travelling by bus, the Swindon Bus Company’s no. 5 runs approximately every 8 minutes. The closest stop is at ‘Scarborough Road’, near the Shell Garage and a 2 minute walk away.